Friday, July 22, 2011

Jack and Jules Event Quickly Approaching

Since our last post there have been some exciting things happening at the Chester home... As many of you know my mom has the ability and talent to sew. She made all of Easton's baby bedding as well as his window treatment, diaper hanger, hat box, etc. that grace his bedroom. Though I have absolutely NO artistic ability, I do have the ability to market and think in a business fashion; thus, I have marketed my mom to sell CUSTOM MADE BOPPY COVERS at the Jack and Jules Event next week. She has made 30 of the cutest Boppy Covers with patterns that are so cute! (better than any you'd see in the store at Babys R Us or Target). 

 Jack and Jules Event Sale at Turkey Creek July 28, 29, & 30th. Go check out the sale and these cute Custom Made Boppy Covers!!!