Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Back to Work

Alas, in less than one week I will return to my full time job with Wal-mart as a community retail pharmacist and pharmacy manager. My time at home has been wonderful as it seems we couldn't have planned a better time to have Easton - off through Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, as well as both mine and Justin's birthday. I have enjoyed being home and being able to have the time to get to know Easton over the past 3 months. It has also been great for our family as this is Justin's "slow" time with work so the 3 of us have had fun playing together and just being with each other daily. We have had a lot of meals at home through the week as I have had the time to prepare new things for dinner (thanks to Kraftfoods.com) which is one of my favorite things-learning/trying new recipes. As I go back to work next week, Mumsey (my mom) will be taking over the reigns with keeping Easton throughout the day. She is so excited and literally counting down the days until she gets him. I will miss spending each day with Easton but enjoy my job as well as the flexibility that it allows as I will have many days off each week due to working longer hours on the days that I do work. 


The only part that's unsettling about returning to work is that I've heard that when a mother returns to work the days and weeks seem to fly by. Hopefully they won't go too fast.