Thursday, January 20, 2011

An old addiction-rekindled

Since I've been home (from Nov 3 til now) my days have been busy with feeding, playing, and hanging with Easton as well as cooking, cleaning, laundry, lunches with friends, holidays, time with Justin, exercising, etc. In keeping up with all the demands of home, a husband, and a new baby I've secretly found an escape in the afternoon from about 4PM to 6PM (Easton naps most of this time and cooking dinner comes after) when Beverly Hills 90210 comes on the SOAP network. Yes...BEVERLY HILLS 90210! (the show that was popular in the 90's). You see, I was ADDICTED to this show throughout middle school and into my high school years.  Lo and behold, one afternoon when searching through the channels while feeding Easton I found that this show comes on EVERY DAY. I started slow...only watching a couple shows here and there when ever Easton was eating (what else was I to do for 30 minutes?). Now, Justin would say I'm hooked. Oh well...maybe going back to work will be good for me. It will get me away from Brenda, Brandon, Dillon, Kelly, and the rest of my friends in Beverly Hills. :)